Full Stack Developer
- GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
- Wilmslow, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Sterlings Partnership
- 17 Feb 19
I am recruiting for Financial Advisory firm who operate in the Investment/Fund/Wealth Management industry. They are seeking a Full Stack Developer to help innovate and maintain existing products and platforms.
Sterlings are engaged with a Financial Advisory firm who operate in the Investment/Fund/Wealth Management industry. They provide technology driven, regulatory, compliance and business consulting services to a multitude of clients globally.
They are expanding their IT department due to business growth in the EMEA region and are seeking a Full-Stack Engineer to join the organisation, this person will be responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of their software products.
As well the hands on development/engineering this person will play an integral part in helping to shape and grow the IT function over the next year; ultimately this is an opportunity to be part of an already successful and expanding organisation.
- Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation and support
- Implement all aspects of an application design - high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C#, .NET code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and standards
- Experience in Full Stack Development using .NET
- Experience building API's in C#
- Development in a framework-based front end: React, Angular JS, EmberJS, etc.
- Experience building complex, highly scalable customer facing software systems
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Proficient understanding of database (MSSQL), including T-SQL, Stored Procedures, etc.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Ability to identify and diagnose performance issues and resolve them quickly
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes