FINANCE ANALYST - £45K-£55K + Benefits Package FINANCE ANALYST - £45K - £55K
My client is one of world's leading financial institutions, based near Woking is looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join their Technology Finance Team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain further experience in a high turnover business. With the opportunity for career development and progression, this Financial Analyst role provides the scope to liaise with senior management teams across the business. Working closely with Finance Business Partners, within the Technology Team ensuring that performance reporting is clear and insightful, in relation to forecasting, analysis for vendor costings, capital costs and personnel costs.
Key responsibilities for this Financial Analyst role;
- Analysing actual results.
- Calculating accruals.
- Producing forecast information at transactional level.
- Tracking and coding of AP invoices.
- Forecasting permanent and contractor cost; Tracking headcount changes.
- Vendor accruals and prepayments.
- Reviewing actual postings, journal corrections, FX evaluation.
- Evaluation of capital expenditure.
- Forecasting local currency payments and accrual impacts.
To be successful in your application for this role it is beneficial to have;
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- Advanced Excel data manipulation skills
- Demonstrable experience in calculating and adjusting accruals and prepayments
- Experience working in a large business; Technology or Manufacturing business highly desirable
- Forecasting and planning analysis
- Strong communication skills and an ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work to tight timescales and organise workload effectively
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.