The Consumer EAME Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the Consumer EAME region, covering over 40 legal entities and management reporting companies. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of over $4bn and sells approximately 100 different brands. The Position of Statutory Analyst is responsible for all aspects of accounting for local statutory adjustments, tax postings and US GAAP LE accounting for a designated set of countries. This position is highly involved in all statutory and tax audits in their assigned countries.
- Maintain local ledgers and posting of local statutory adjustments
- Regular US GAAP to local GAAP ledger reconciliation
- Country specific statutory and statistical reporting, i.e. local financial statements, reports for banks, etc
- PWC audit liaison including preparation of audit deliverables and point of contact during audit for queries
- Quarterly US GAAP tax calculation for US reporting
- US tax reporting to US for actual and plan data
- Key point of contact for country tax centre staff
- Working with country tax centres on local tax returns
- Involvement in projects and process improvements
- Potential to be SAP Power User
Ad-hoc query resolution
- Accountant ACA or ACCA
- 1- 2 PQE
- Preferably with industry experience
- Understanding of US GAAP, IFRS and other European GAAPs an advantage
- Not scared of tax accounting
- Good team player
- Great analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Good understanding of cultural differences between countries
- European Language skills an advantage
Johnson & Johnson; Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.