A West Midlands based pension fund is looking for an investment compliance manager to join their successful team.
- To lead the Fund’s investment compliance through the design, development and implementation of a robust internal controls framework which supports the delivery of the Fund’s Investment strategy.
- To develop and oversee internal policy.
- To support Senior Managers and employees’ duty to protect fund assets.
- To manage operational risk.
- To provide assurance of sound process and information management across the Fund’s investment operations.
- Undergraduate degree
- Relevant professional qualification within investment management, legal, compliance
- Experience working with institutional investors in relation to compliance, assurance and risk management.
Location: 1 day a week minimum required in the office, based in Wolverhampton.
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For similar opportunities, follow Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn.