A top tier regional banking organization is seeking a seasoned individual to join their reputable team as a Operational Risk Anayltics Leader. This candidate will work in Little Rock as an important pillar in the growth of the Operational Risk Management program. The qualified individual will assume overall responsibility for the development and implementation of these functions that can effectively help mitigate future risk and enable the continued success of the organization.
- Assists with the development of sustainable, auditable, and repeatable processes to support Programs that enhance first-line risk management.
- Experience creating operational loss models focusing on fraud
- Knowledge building economic capital models as well as involvement in development of economic capital models
- Commercial construction lending experience
- Provides analytical support to management and business units across the enterprise, with a focus on the commercial and consumer loan portfolios.
- Assists with the development and implementation of a recurring schedule of analytics reporting on the Bank's commercial and consumer loan portfolio using SAS, R, VBA, PL/SQL, PowerBI, and/or other tools.
- Executes and implements complex models in support of Analytics initiatives.
- Participates in meetings with stakeholders to assist with the conveyance of purpose, outline expectations, and collaborate on the development of Analytics Programs.
- Assists with the development of analytics to assess market and economic risk.
- Develops and conducts training to business unit managers and stakeholders.
- Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in the performance of essential job functions.
- Maintains good punctuality and attendance to work.
- Follows Bank policy, procedure and guidelines.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, accounting, finance, business analytics, or related discipline, or commensurate work experience, required.
- Prior experience with SAS, SQL, R, Python, Power BI and/or Tableau preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Master's Degree preferred
- Preferred 7+ years of Operational or Enterprise Risk experience
- Advanced understanding of Operational Risk or Enterprise Risk Management governance