As an Investment Advisor on the National Advisor Center team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference in peoples' lives by providing high-quality financial advice to our plan participants. We are looking for someone who has the heart of a teacher to help us provide world-class financial advice and client service. If you are a person that loves helping people provide for their future, this may be the opportunity for you! Refer yourself today and if you join our firm, you will be eligible to receive a self-referral bonus of $2,500.00!
- Answer incoming calls from Plan Participants that want to discuss financial planning needs
- Introduce and educate participants on the Edelman Financial Engines’ approach to financial planning
- Address service needs and initiates financial goal-based conversations
- Recommend customized solutions to support participants financial goals based on their objectives, resources, time horizon, risk profile, and preferences
- Retain business by delivering additional value to meet participant needs
- 4-year degree or 2+ years of financial services & investment industry experience required
- Experience and comfort working in a call center
- Proven capability to attract and retain quality client relationships using a consultative approach
- Possess the Series 65 or Series 66 licenses
Job is remote at first, will require in-office work at a later date.