Join a bank like no other: SVB. When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference every single day. Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work. They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and 35 years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business.
Our Talent Acquisition & Planning team is seeking a Recruitment Coordinator.
You will support a wide-range of fast-moving recruitment and related projects, including daily tracking of multiple workstreams, administrative support, material development/review and communications. As part of our diverse and collaborative team, you'll help us with our most important asset: our people. Qualifications
- Experience supporting a recruiting team
- Excellent Microsoft 365 abilities, including Office, Teams, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience supporting complex projects with multiple stakeholders and work streams
- Strong communication skill: written, verbal, listening.
- Very organized, ability to juggle multiple deadlines and priorities
- Ability to edit/proofread, strong attention to detail
- Experience and comfort in general administrative support functions, including complex calendaring
- Proactive and resourceful
- Positive attitude, collaborative, flexible
- Curious, quick learner, not afraid to ask questions
- Good judgement and discretion: ability to handle sensitive/confidential information
- 3+ years of related experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred