Credit Analyst - Credit Administration (Anaheim, CA)
Anaheim, CA, USA
Monitor the performance of borrowers, identify deviations from agreed upon performance, and take the appropriate remedial steps. The Credit Analyst should strive to understand the client's operating performance and needs, and work to build strong working relationships with clients and other constituents. The Credit Analyst will work closely with the Loan Officer to assess client credit risk.
- Conduct financial analysis of credit and collateral of borrowers, with emphasis on data accumulation and trend analysis.
- Perform financial, operational, valuation, underwriting and transactional analysis.
- Complete borrower risk assessments. Interact with various management staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics; if non-business coursework was completed for an undergraduate degree, an MBA would also meet the educational requirements
- 1-2 years of related experience public and or financial accounting strongly preferred (will consider less experience)
- Ability to analyze financial statements (profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and resourcefulness necessary to complete in-depth industry and market analysis
- Superior interpersonal, writing and oral communication skills
- Above average knowledge of MS Word and Excel mandatory
- Cash Suite
- There will be some on-the-job training; however, the candidate should be a "self-starter"