Financial Consultant - Burbank, CA
With your extraordinary knowledge and incomparable integrity, we know that clients invest their trust in you. Join a team that also invests in you with key product and service offerings, sophisticated technology and a premier investment platform. Here, you will build long-term, dedicated relationships with customers by bringing them peace of mind as you guide them through wealth management and retirement planning strategies
We're Looking For
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 required prior to hire
- Series 65 and/or 66 and state registrations required within 3 months of hire
- Experience with High Net Worth clients
- A CFP is preferred if you don't already have your CFP, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you with classes to obtain it
of Your Role
We fully support you with an open architecture product platform and top resources in the financial industry, while you nurture relationships with an existing client base. Your keen focus, motivational skills and leadership qualities are prime attributes as you provide the appropriate investment solutions to existing clients and help expand the acquisition of new customers.
- You demonstrate a deep understanding of financial markets, and can effectively simplify complex financial concepts while building rapport and credibility with highly valued clientele
- Remarkable knowledge of investment products
- Ability to thoughtfully introduce your clients to different investment strategies and bring together additional client assets while engaging in positive, client-centered discussions
- Collaborating with multiple business partners allows you to craft an unsurpassed customer experience and meet the client's broad range of investment needs
- No longer spending time on cold calls and sourcing new clients, you are able to make an impact in the lives of your clients through deepening relationships and complex financial planning
- Your integrity, insights, interpersonal skills and meticulous planning allows you to mentor and support your customers as they look to reach their retirement goals
- Educating customers on the technology and channels available to them to better monitor, maintain, and handle their investments
How Your Work Impacts
Working in our Investor Center, you will engage face-to-face with your customers, offering mentorship and personalized planning, while helping extend the reach of the firm's brand. Backed by Fidelity's open architecture, you're able to provide comprehensive investment guidance and sustain long-lasting relationships. We will provide you the support of a well-rounded team of professionals, unlimited access to some of the best resources and tools in the industry, and a top compensation package with excellent benefits. While you form relationships here, you will also be building your career! Certifications:
Series 07 - FINRA Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.