Branch Analyst Program
Individuals are placed in one of our branches located throughout the United States for a two year duration. The experience consists of rotations throughout Risk, Operations / Service, Cash Management, Financial Planning and Business Development. Analysts are then placed in a separate rotation, working alongside Financial Advisor teams.
Branch Analysts will participate in an orientation in New York where they will learn about the organization, products and strategic initiatives. They will also hear from senior leaders within the Firm as well as have the opportunity to meet their program peers. The program is designed to prepare Branch Analysts for a position as a Wealth Advisory Associate or Financial Advisor Associate.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing and analyzing financial data for client portfolios.
- Creating asset allocation reviews and financial plans.
- Developing proposals and presentations for prospects and clients.
- Working with financial advisors to evaluate market opportunities and identify new business.
- Identifying opportunities to promote the firm’s strategic initiatives and develop client relationships
- Assist in sales and operation functions to streamline processes and strengthen the client experience
- Work alongside the Risk team to maintain a consistent, controlled environment through the adherence of business ethics and practices as well as applicable laws, policies and other regulations.
- Gain an understanding of the liability side of the WM equation through partnership with Private Bankers and Cash Management Specialists
- Special projects designed to build WM capabilities, client experiences and office operations
- Analysts will obtain training for and are required to pass the Series 7 and Series 66 licensing exams
- Applicants must be in their senior year at a 4-year accredited college or university
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.2.
- Strong desire and commitment to understand the global wealth management business.
- Basic knowledge and a keen interest in finance
- An ability to understand and interpret numeric data, especially as it relates to financial services.
- Effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates leadership skills.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- The ability to collaborate and work effectively on a team.
- Women and diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
· Associate Complex Manager (ACM)
Morgan Stanley EOE committed to diversifying its workforce. M/F/D/V Primary Location:
Americas-United States of America-California-Woodland Hills Work Locations: Job:
Wealth Management Organization:
Morgan Stanley Job Posting:
Oct 21, 2020