Financial Representative, Information And Technology Industry
I accept Do not track Search Jobs Job State North Carolina New Hampshire Massachusetts Texas California Rhode Island New Jersey Utah New York Kentucky Florida Illinois Colorado Arizona Pennsylvania Michigan Ohio Tennessee Connecticut Washington Minnesota Maryland Wisconsin New Mexico Virginia Georgia District of Columbia Idaho Maine Indiana Hessen Oregon Nevada Missouri Alabama More... Category Sales & Relationship Management Technology Customer Service Business Analysis & Project Management Product Development & Management Investment Marketing & Communication Operations Risk Management Corporate Services Finance & Accounting Administrative More...
- › Financial Representative - Campbell, CA - Campbell, CA
Job Details Primary Location:
Campbell, CA US
Other Locations: Schedule:
Education Level: Overtime Status:
Job Description Financial Representative - Campbell, CA Job Description:
We believe that as a Financial Representative, you make a key impact on the branch culture and sales, as the official face of Fidelity. Through integrity and honesty, we know you will inspire client dedication and engagement in order to develop long-lasting positive relationships with Fidelity. We will help you obtain your FINRA series 7 and series 63 licenses allowing you to provide fundamental financial guidance and mentorship.
TheExpertiseWere Looking For
- A college degree is encouraged yet not required
- We feel customer service, sales, phone or financial services experience will prepare you for this role
- Banking, insurance, or financial experience is an excellent addition to your experience
- We'll support you while you learn the FINRA licensing material and work to obtain your Series 7 & 63 licenses during your first six months
ThePurposeof Your Role
It is our mission for the Financial Representative to have rewarding interactions with clients. As a multi-talented expert for compliance and all front lobby transactions, you will partner and contribute to branch success by identifying sales opportunities.
- Superb interpersonal skills and passion to engage with customers
- An aptitude for sales to dedicatedly identify leads
- Remarkable attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Computer literacy and experience working with multiple applications at once
- A vital member of the team, you are offering support to Fidelitys most wealthy and valuable clients daily
- By identifying leads and making effective introductions, you are directly impacting the success of the branch
- Your efforts will be valued by clients and you will find working with those clients a rewarding experience
- As a technology champion for the branch, you will be an early adopter of technology and share what you have learned with the team
How Your WorkImpactsthe Organization
Fidelity remains committed to delivering the best customer experience in the financial services industry. We help millions of people save and invest through personal investment accounts and workplace savings plans. Our associates build long-term relationships with our customers, helping them navigate our full range of investor products and services, including one-on-one investment guidance, wealth management, retirement planning, income strategies, and college planning services, as well as integrated employee benefits solutions.
Certifications:Series 07 - FINRA Category: Customer Service Share This Similar Jobs