Senior Data Analyst, CVM Kroll, a division of Duff& Phelps and part of the Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputesbusiness unit, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisionsabout people, assets, operations and security through a wide range ofinvestigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical andoperational security, and data and information management services.
Verus, a Kroll business, is a premier trusted advisor to U.S.state governments and is focused on regulatory compliance matters and frauddetection and prevention solutions for government entities. We utilize ourproprietary data analytics platform and experienced team of data scientists andsubject matter experts to solve critical questions facing state governmentsrelated to compliance, risks and transparency.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will helpprotect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together wellmaximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support multiple audit and analytic priorities including data intake processing, compiling data statistics, and data normalization
- Demonstrated ability to take unknown data sets and provided context, identify anomalies, and create actionable insights to support the business.
- Work with business and supervisor to design and develop ad - hoc and standard reports to meet discovery, decision support, and management reporting needs.
- Experience working with varied data at scale, developing tools and techniques to facilitate data import, data analysis, data export, and reporting applications.
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge of relational database management system, e.g. Microsoft Access Database, Oracle Database Server, and others.
- Prepare and maintain process and procedure documentation.
- Work continuously to improve efficiency and repeat-ability of processes and procedures.
- Solid understanding of data analysis best practices
- Ability to plan tasks in a logical and achievable manner.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, has initiative, and can manage several simultaneous projects.
- Ability to work through problems and develop creative solutions
- Familiarity with IBM Infosphere, Tableau, SharePoint, Python, SQL
- Bachelors Degree (BS/BA) in Business Information Systems, Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar is preferred.
- At least five years experiences working with/supporting enterprise data interrogation, analytics, or reporting environments.
- Ability to use advanced features throughout the Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. pivot tables, functions, data imports)
- 5+ years data manipulation with Oracle or other large relational database
- 5+ years actively using SQL, Python
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, youmust formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities inemployment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender,gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexualorientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability. Primary Location: Work Locations:
Los Angeles (0405) 10100 Santa Monica Blvd., 11th Floor Los Angeles, 90067 Organization:
Full-time Job Posting:
Oct 29, 2020