Customer Service Specialist
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Customer Service Center Specialist Location US-CA-El Monte
Job ID 2020-7795
Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 125 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $44.2 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Customer Service Center Specialist. The Customer Service Center Specialist performs a variety of customer service duties in a fast-paced call center environment to both internal and external customers. Provide excellent customer service to resolve diverse issues within the branch. As a Customer Service Center Specialist, you will present solutions based on individual customers’ needs.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding bank products and services, transaction requests and account maintenance related to their account
- Utilize active listening, express willingness to help, identify customer needs and deliver courteous, professional service in a manner reflecting positively on East West Bank
- Complete banking transactions and offer self-service bank products and services (e.g. Online Banking and Mobile Banking)
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of all East West Bank products and services as well as general information required to answer customer questions, support customer inquiries about our online banking
- Troubleshoot various problems and properly escalate to management as needed
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Other projects as assigned.
- Some college preferred, high school graduate or equivalent required
- 1-2 years experience serving in a customer service role. Call center and/or retail banking experience a plus
- Requires close attention to detail, excellent verbal communication along with interpersonal and client service skills
- Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve customer concerns
- Must have strong PC, proficiency with Windows based applications and excellent math aptitude
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate must be punctual, maintain a good attendance record, and able to work flexible hours and days
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS