Digital Banking Specialist
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Digital Banking Service Specialist Location US-CA-El Monte Job ID 2020-7615 Category Customer Service/Support Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Digital Banking Service Specialist. The Digital Banking Service Specialist performs a variety of customer service duties in a fast-paced call center environment, utilizing multiple communication channels (call, email, secure message, chat, etc.) This service will be provided to customers in both North America and greater China, including excellent customer service to resolve diverse issues within digital banking, and providing solutions based on customers’ needs, while exercising sound risk management practices as outlined in the bank’s policies and procedures. Support of the Digital Banking team will also entail timely feedback to management and leadership, regarding customer behavior.
- Provides support to management to analyze and resolve application and system issues
- Coordination of day-to-day workflow within Digital Banking to ensure deadlines are met
- Supports evaluation and review of Digital Banking products and processes Makes recommendations regarding Digital Banking for scalability and improved efficiencies
- Handles both inbound calls and outbound calls
- Reports results of user feedback to help management make recommendations for support process improvement
- Troubleshoots various problems and properly escalates to management as needed
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding bank products and services, transaction requests and account maintenance related to accounts
- Utilizes active listening, expresses willingness to help, identifies customer needs and delivers courteous, professional service in a manner reflecting positively on East West Bank
- Completes banking transactions and offers self-service bank products and services (e.g. Online Banking and Mobile Banking)
- Obtains a comprehensive knowledge of all VELO and East West Bank products and services as well as general information required to answer customer questions; supports customer inquiries about our online banking.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management
- Understanding of international and diverse customer segmentations
- Some college preferred, high school graduate or equivalent required
- Requires at least 1-2 years call center or retail experience in a banking and/or customer service environment
- Requires close attention to detail, excellent verbal communication along with interpersonal and client service skills
- Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve customer concerns
- Must have strong PC skills and proficiency with Windows based applications
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Open to work various hours including swing and weekend shifts
- Must be punctual, maintain a good attendance record, and be able to work flexible hours and days
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS