We are seeking a collaborative new team member that will work initially under the guidance of senior analysts and perform credit analysis of borrowing companies, provide in-depth industry analysis, and integrate all aspects of investment analysis into actionable investment recommendations. Over time the analyst will assume responsibility for providing coverage of various sectors and for conducting assigned research projects. Responsibilities
• Perform credit analysis of borrowing companies.
• Perform relative value analysis of debt issues across assigned sectors.
• Develop and maintain financial models of issuers in coverage universe incorporating key industry, macro-economic and company drivers.
• Provide investment team with timely updates on material developments impacting investment performance and risk.
• Maintain engagement with managements of issuing companies.
• Contribute to team strategy discussions, including daily market meetings. Required Qualifications
• BA/BS or equivalent degree.
• 3 years of work experience in financial services.
• Fluent in of principles finance, accounting, Corporate credit analysis.
• Communication and relationship skills to appropriately influence and share ideas with portfolio managers and analyst colleagues.
• Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to perform company, industry and economic analysis, including proficiency in financial modelling in Excel.