Mgr II Financial Analysis
- El Segundo, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Apr 19
Mgr II Financial Analysis
The Successful candidate will manage the F/A-18 APG-73 and APG-79 MR&L programs with 5 direct reports. The finance manager position is an integral part of both the F/A-18 finance leadership and product line leadership teams helping to build strategy, creating a management operating system to maximize organizational performance, developing organizational capability, and meeting customer & shareholder commitments. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to various weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual routines including the following: Estimates at Completion (EACs), risk and opportunity development, financial forecasting, Short Range Outlook (SRO), Annual Operation Plan (AOP) and 5-year strategic planning and balance sheet analysis. This position will also be responsible for all contract proposals and negotiations across all MR&L programs, including B-2. This position will be expected to support various customer meetings, F/A-18 level meetings and senior level meetings. This position will also be expected to engage in proposal development within the MR&L programs including review of Basis of Estimates (BOEs), chart preparation, cost volume development and manpower planning.
This position will help enable continued process improvement in efficiency and product quality. They will need to analyze and understand data quickly in order to make informed business decisions. They need to exhibit financial independence to ensure good business acumen and analysis within the MR&L programs. This finance role must be able to interpret and ensure implementation of Raytheon Financial Policies and Procedures to program personnel in their daily/weekly communications.
- Minimum of 8 years of related finance experience
- Proactive, creative and innovative in solving problems and issues. Keep management informed.
- Demonstrated strong analytical abilities
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions to a variety of complex problems
- Experience in communicating financial concepts, trends and variances to management
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage daily tasks, meet deadlines, analyze, provide results and recommend solutions to various levels of management
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience with SAP APEX, BW and BPS
- Ability to provide leadership in directing and motivating personnel toward common finance goals by setting priorities and working within deadlines.
- Experience interfacing with customers external to Raytheon
- Shows initiative by seeking ways to improve processes and data analysis
- Ability to Work under minimal supervision. Participates in determining objectives of assignment plans, schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives after training period
- Ability to quickly master Business Systems
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Prior experience in Defense or Aerospace
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.