Define, communicate and implement security architecture and administration processes for all platforms. Apply advanced consulting skills or extensive technical expertise as well as full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction and mentor and or supervise team members, if needed.
- 5+ years of experience with analyzing cloud environments ranging from Platform-as-a-service (PaaS) to Software-as-a-service (SaaS) and Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- 5+ years of experience with Information Assurance or performing information security audits
- 5+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) documentation, including NIST800-60, NIST 800-171, or NIST 800-53 rev.4
- Knowledge of compliance, including risk assessments leveraging NIST guidance such as the Risk Management Framework (RMF) or Federal Risk Management Program (FedRAMP)
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Security+, CEH, or CISSP Certification preferred
- AWS or Microsoft Cloud Architecture Certification
Data Privacy For more information on how Booz Allen uses your information, please see our .