Administrator, Fund Accounting, Closed-end Funds Los Angeles/en-US/Oaktree/job/Los-Angeles/Administrator_2021-25-1/apply
Scope and Responsibilities
Based in downtown Los Angeles, the Administrator will provide administrative support to a group of accounting professionals. The Administrator will interface with various groups across the firm including marketing operations / client services, support services, corporate accounting, investor reporting, and others.
- Maintaining and distributing various status tracking reports;
- Managing calendars, including scheduling meetings and conference calls;
- Answering phones and assisting with a variety of ad-hoc requests;
- Maintaining the filing system;
- Reviewing, preparing and managing expense reports; and
- Performing other administrative tasks as required.
- Wire Processing
- Processing wires and account transfers using online banking platforms;
- Validating cash activity on a daily basis; and
- Researching any questions or discrepancies regarding cash balances related to wire requests / account transfers.
- Investor Administration
- Administration of investor drawdown and distribution process, including using a client communications database;
- Reviewing investor wire instructions;
- Processing investor distribution wires via the custodian bank website; and
- Communicating with client services and others regarding investor administration.
- Word Processing
- Updating, formatting and processing all changes to quarterly financial statements; and
- Drafting correspondence and memos, and assisting in preparing presentations.
- Minimum 3 years experience supporting accounting executives within a financial services firm is preferred;
- Knowledge of cash management, debits/credits, reconciliation and account analysis;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office application including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook; and
- Proven ability to manage tasks with competing priorities and deadlines, independently determining order of priority and self initiating other value-added tasks.
- Outstanding initiative and a strong work ethic;
- Responsible with a strong sense of dedication;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Work well under pressure and with time constraints;
- Outstanding organization skills with high attention-to-detail; and
- Strong integrity and professionalism.
Bachelors degree is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employment Policy
Oaktree is committed to diversity and to equal opportunity employment. Oaktree does not make employment decisions on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, past or present physical or mental disability, HIV status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, veteran status, military service, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic violence victim status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state and local laws and ordinances. This policy applies to hiring, placement, internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, recruitment advertising, transfers, demotions, layoffs, terminations, recruitment advertising, rates of pay and other forms of compensation and all other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
This policy applies to all Oaktree applicants, employees, clients, and contractors.
Posted YesterdayFull time2021-25
At Oaktree, we focus on hiring individuals with intelligence, dedication, team spirit, integrity and a strong work ethic. We welcome the opportunity to speak with talented professionals who have relevant credentials and experience in investments, marketing and client relations, accounting, legal, compliance, information technology, administrative support and other relevant areas.