AVP, Geneva World Investor Applications Senior Developer Los Angeles/en-US/Oaktree/job/Los-Angeles/AVP--Geneva-World-Investor-Applications-Senior-Developer_2019-1742/apply Responsibilities
- The application development team is looking for a senior developer who can work with the Accounting team to help them with enhancements and new development initiatives related to Geneva World Investor. Responsibilites include:
- Geneva/Geneva World Investor related development (creating and amending SQL/RSLs plus Geneva/GWI administration tasks)
- Providing support on production issues (addressing issues related to system/server/processes)
- Identifying ways to drive quality and system performance improvements across the application
- Participating in cross-team information sharing resources and working to identify risks early in the development process
- Collaborating with Product Owners to ensure understanding of business requirements
- Interacting with accounting users and managing expectations
- Interacting and communicating with Offshore development team
- 5-10 years of technical expertise in SQL Server, C#/.Net, Asp.Net, JQuery, SSRS/ SSIS.
- 3+ Years of Experience with the following technologies: Geneva, GWI RSL/SQL Server/ RDL.
- Experience within the Financial Industry, Portfolio Accounting, Investor Services or fixed income
- Strong Database background (SQL, T-SQL) and experience in developing/managing .NET applications interfacing with Geneva/GWI
- Knowledge in shell scripts, Linux/Unix, and SQL Server databases is advisable
- Experience in Advent Geneva, GWI is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required in order to work with accounting and offshore teams
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Engineering / MS in computer science required.
Equal Opportunity Employment Policy
Oaktree is committed to diversity and to equal opportunity employment. Oaktree does not make employment decisions on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, past or present physical or mental disability, HIV status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, veteran status, military service, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic violence victim status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state and local laws and ordinances. This policy applies to hiring, placement, internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, recruitment advertising, transfers, demotions, layoffs, terminations, recruitment advertising, rates of pay and other forms of compensation and all other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
This policy applies to all Oaktree applicants, employees, clients, and contractors.
Posted 30+ Days AgoFull time2019-1742
At Oaktree, we focus on hiring individuals with intelligence, dedication, team spirit, integrity and a strong work ethic. We welcome the opportunity to speak with talented professionals who have relevant credentials and experience in investments, marketing and client relations, accounting, legal, compliance, information technology, administrative support and other relevant areas.