Coordinator Location : Location US-CA-LOS ANGELES ID 2020-7090 Category Private Wealth Management Position Type Full-Time
Bernstein Private Wealth Management (“Bernstein”), also a subsidiary of AllianceBernstein L.P. (AB), provides advanced planning strategies and a wide array of investment management services to high net worth families, endowments and foundations, and institutions to help them reach specific financial objectives. Bernstein Private Wealth Management is distinguished among major wealth managers by its single focus and the resulting alignment of interests and accountability this brings to each client relationship. Bernstein’s integrated approach allows the firm to tailor each client’s portfolio, minimizing the effects of tax and volatility, with investment strategies that draw on AB’s deep research expertise across asset classes and geographies.
We are seeking a Private Wealth Coordinator (PWC) for Bernstein Private Wealth Management, a unit of AllianceBernstein, L.P. The PWC will work in a dynamic, trust-based partnership with skilled Financial Advisors to serve a broad range of clients’ needs. As a liaison between Financial Advisors and both internal and external clients, the Private Wealth Coordinator plays a vital role in client relationships.
- Support multiple Financial Advisors.
- Initiate and respond to client requests.
- Answer internal and external telephone calls within your team and while covering the reception desk.
- Prepare presentations and reports for Advisors’ high net worth clients, prospects and intermediaries.
- Schedule and maintain meetings, appointments and travel plans to effectively manage Advisor’s calendar.
- General administrative duties including writing and editing correspondence, answering phones, contact data maintenance, filing and processing expense reports.
- As tasks are mastered, administrative duties may be supplemented with other projects of increasing responsibility.
- Approximate Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Flexibility to work overtime as workload demands change.
- Total compensation is competitive and comprised of base salary plus overtime
- 1-2 years of experience as a coordinator, administrative or executive support in a corporate or professional office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for heavy client interaction.
- Effective interpersonal skills and flexibility to adapt to a variety of personalities.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Capable of prioritizing and executing multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic, deadline-oriented environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Financial services industry experience
Location: Chicago, IL
AB is an equal opportunity employer.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration.
Software Powered by iCIMS