44640 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
As a Management Consulting Manager at RSM, you will work with businesses in diverse industries while managing staff to deliver projects on time, on budget and in line with client expectations. Working on numerous projects per year, you will not only work on delivering the projects and developing the staff, but also identify new opportunities to gain more work with each client. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our consultants perform at their best and advance their career and professional capabilities.
RSM's Management Consulting Finance and Accounting Group provides strategy and advisory assistance to improve the overall effectiveness of the Finance function.
- Provide mentoring and motivate diverse client engagement teams by delivering constructive on-the-job coaching to team members, while fostering an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Drive high-quality work within expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure clients are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Build relationships with client personnel and deliver quality client services. Strive to assist our clients uncover additional areas of opportunity and manage the business development process.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Develop new products and deliverables for the rapidly changing technology environment in Finance.
- Maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting from accredited university
- 5+ yrs relevant experience in the Management Consulting space:
- 2 yrs experience leading and managing project teams
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel 50% or more
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Ability to collaborate with clients and other RSM practice areas
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req14394 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Consulting Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
MC Finance and Accounting Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req14394 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Los Angeles, CA US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
West Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Business Consulting/Technology Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing