Product Specialist, Support
+ Hiring difference makers.
☰ Product Specialist (Support), NWQ 💼 Nuveen 📅 3 days ago Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job
NWQ is a Los Angeles-based global value manager that has been in operation for more than 30 years across a broad platform of equity and fixed income strategies. NWQs research and portfolio management capabilities have allowed the firm to apply its analyst-and research-driven approach to capitalize on opportunities across the globe.
NWQ is an affiliate of Nuveen, the investment management arm of TIAA. Nuveen is one of the largest global asset managers with specialist knowledge across a wide array of asset classes, including fixed income, equities and alternatives. Nuveen is driven not only by the independent investment processes across the firm, but also the insights, risk management, analytics and other tools and resources a truly world-class platform provides. As a global asset manager, our mission is to work in partnership with our clients to create outcome-focused solutions to help them secure their financial future. For more information about the firm please visit our website at .
- Serve as an internal Product Specialist supporting the Institutional and retail distribution teams. This may include overseeing RFP responses, creating product materials and acting as a liaison for requests coming to NWQ via all channels.
- Serve as support for the Sales and Services team responding to requests from institutional clients as well request for information for NWQs products and services
- Serve as support for the Client Portfolio Management and Wholesale Network teams (e.g., putting together presentations, request for information and general administrative requests, etc.)
- Compiling data and metrics; designing and preparing reports across the complex (Excel competencies should include VLOOKUPs, PivotTables, as well as additional IF and aggregation functions (SUMIF, COUNTIF, etc.)
- Coordinating project deliverables; Quarterly client rep list, Org Charts, Global Team updates, Client Service decks
- Assisting in development/preparation of meeting materials and communications
- Maintaining regulatory documents/reports, if applicable (i.e., FINRA)
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university or college
- 2-5 years of financial services experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio). Excel competencies should include VLOOKUPs, PivotTables, as well as additional IF and aggregation functions (SUMIF, COUNTIF, etc.)
- Ability to acquire, combine, and analyze complex data sets from various sources to generate business insights
- Technically strong with CRMs and systems; experience with Bloomberg, Charles River, Sales Page and Microsoft CRM highly preferred
- Must be adaptable and willing to handle administrative tasks as assigned
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© TIAA Careers. All rights reserved. Explore all the opportunities we have to offer
Start your career with us
Help us deliver on our unique mission to serve those who serve others. We'll put your talents and skills to work immediately - no waiting.
We are TIAA. Created to serve. Built to perform. DIVERSITY
We're proud of our diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
Explore our career areas to see where you might fit best.
We have opportunities available across the United States and in India.
The overall health of our employees is important to us.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Meet some incredible people making a difference
To mark our 100th year, we're honoring Difference Makers by donating $1 million to the organizations they support. Thousands were nominated, and we want to share their inspiring stories with you. 2019 and prior years, Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America - College Retirement Equities Fund, New York, NY 10017
TIAA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to fostering workforce diversity and inclusion.
Advisory services provided by Advice & Planning Services, a division of TIAA-CREF Individual & Institutional Services, LLC, a registered investment adviser.