- Irvine, CA, USA Irvine CA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Hunt Mortgage Group
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
The Sales Analyst will provide day-to-day financial, market and underwriting analysis of multifamily loans, and manage a pipeline of in process and prospective loans. The Sales Analyst will have the opportunity to be thoroughly educated about the process of originating multifamily mortgages, to have extensive contact with our clients and to train under the premier multifamily lending programs of Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac. The Sales Analyst will work as part of an origination team on the sourcing, structuring and underwriting of transactions.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists Originators by cold calling to develop leads in assigned area.
- Meets potential Borrowers and inspect properties for requesting financing.
- Attends professional functions and/or social networking events as deemed necessary to promote company brand in assigned territory.
- Compiles lists of prospective clients for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, web sites and other sources.
- Provides credible recommendations to supervisors and senior management based on market research and analysis.
- Learns basic sales and marketing strategies to implement through several different environments of business development and sales.
- Reviews and analyzes loan transaction packages for preliminary qualification.
- Prepares quotes and application packages.
- Logs and maintain all transactions in the proprietary database in a timely and organized manner
- Prepares current and historical income expense analysis and lease summary/rent roll for various transactions.
- Assists underwriters throughout the due diligence process by gathering required property and credit documents and updating the underwriting workbook with rent rolls, portfolio comps and real estate schedules.
- Demonstrates excellent client relations skills accounts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 0-1 years' experience in real estate related financial analysis for a lending institution, brokerage firm or investment firm.
- Experience developing leads and financial modeling of transactions for another real estate lending business is desirable.
- Multifamily lending experience a plus.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Strong proficiency with Excel, Word, Argus, and other computer programs as needed.
Requires a self-motivated individual who is an exceptional listener and communicator, and who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing. Must be a resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with clients and colleagues.