- Depends on Experience, and existing book of business USD
- Los Angeles, CA, USA Los Angeles CA US
- Permanent, Full time
- L&S Advisors
- 14 Sep 18 2018-09-14
L&S Advisors has an immediate opening for a Business Development executive. We are seeking someone with 3-5 years of experience and a proven ability to raise assets from high net-worth and/or institutional investors.
L&S Advisors, Inc a Registered Investment Advisor located in Los Angeles, CA, has an immediate opening for Business Development executive. Individual should have a proven ability to raise assets from high net worth and/or institutional investors for equity and fixed income strategies through an extensive collection of client referral contacts. An existing portable book of fee-based business is preferred but not a requirement. A Series 65 or equivalent securities license is required. L&S Advisors acts as an investment advisor and portfolio manager and also manages money for institutional and high-net worth investors.
• 3-5 years industry experience in business development
• A broad range of industry and professional client referrals
• Ability to understand all elements of financial services industry and asset management.
• Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Strong time management and project management skills
• Series 65, or 66, preferred or willing to obtain shortly after hire
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting, finance, or related field of study
• Completion, and approval of, pre-hire process, including FINRA, criminal and credit background check
• Some portable book of business preferred
• Competitive pay and benefits and opportunities for professional growth.
• Position reports to COO and President
This is a full-time position. The firm is based in West Los Angeles, and we are willing to consider candidates based in other states.
Salary to start: $60,000 - 150,000.00 /year depending on experience and portable book of business
Responsibilities and Duties
• Develop additional referrals from personal networking, including but not limited to: CPA’s, attorneys and other centers of influence
• Generate new clients from referrals through a strong ability to effectively communicate the firm’s numerous offerings
• Maintain an ongoing client relationship by conducting periodic reviews with each client on a scheduled and “as needed” basis.
• Advise on creation of marketing materials and other client communications materials.