Support the financial analysis and reporting of a global financial services firm
- Consolidate monthly budget variance analysis and forecasting reports, provide recommendations and present it to Management.
- Consolidate monthly key performance indicator metrics reports and provide analysis on trends and drivers.
- Review and improve financial and business models to provide the business additional insight to make decisions on improving the business.
- Review special projects and initiatives to provide critical feedback to business partners.
- Evaluate annual financial plan for correct linkages to the strategic and tactical business plans.
- Prepare ad hoc reports, analysis and conduct special projects as necessary.
- Analyze underlying business factors that drive expenses within the department.
- Conduct financial review of vendors and review Capital Appropriation Proposals.
- Lead process improvement projects.
- Promotes safety at all times and complies with safety/ergonomic standards as outlined in relevant company published manuals.
- 3+ years’ experience managing and controlling business unit financial activities.
- Advanced Excel skills including working knowledge of pivot tables, macros and functions.
- Evidence of steady career progression combined with a willingness to learn a new industry
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Bachelors degree required.
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: email@example.com
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”