Graphic Design Manager
- Los Angeles, CA, USA Los Angeles CA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Kayne Anderson Rudnick Investment Mgt
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
This position is responsible for managing the production of marketing materials for the firm’s different business units: Investment Management (Institutional and Retail distribution channels) and Wealth Advisory. This includes oversight of the team responsible for producing presentation books, portfolio review books, product fact sheets, client proposals, white papers, and other KAR related communications, including the firm’s website and social media. The Graphic Design Manager should be able to independently determine presentation formats required for the different sales channels and portfolio management teams and will manage the creative services/production of the associated marketing materials.
~~Specific Duties Include:
• Manage a team responsible for updating the firm’s quarterly marketing collateral (presentation books, portfolio review books, fact sheets, model portfolios)
• Manage a team responsible for creating proposal books for Wealth Advisory prospects
• Help conceptualize and create new marketing materials within the firm’s established style guidelines
• Assist in the creation of marketing collateral for specific marketing initiatives
• Ongoing maintenance of the firm's automation software, Seismic, including parallel testing, data integrity reviews, and researching issues.
• 5-7 years of related experience; investment industry experience required
• Able to understand financial and investment concepts and convert them into an articulate graphical representation
• Strong design skills and creative talent, must be able to initiate new design ideas with minimum input
• Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat/PDF, Word Press
• Familiarity with multimedia software
• Self-sufficient, can work equally well as a team member and individually
• Able to effectively manage a team in a deadline-driven environment
• Very strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, gets along well with others
• Able to perform job functions in a timely manner as well as on tight deadlines
• Company with a great culture
• Competitive salary
• Health & Dental Insurance
• 401k plan
• Paid Parking
• Lunch provided daily
A competitive compensation will be offered. Details will be discussed at the appropriate time with interested, qualified candidates.
For additional general information on Kayne Anderson Rudnick, please access the firm’s website at www.kayne.com.
“Although we value experience and skills, we also care about who you are. We strive to surround ourselves with good people that share our values, that work hard, and that support each other as a team and as individuals.”
No phone calls please