- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Jul 18
IBCM, Executive Assistant, NEX, Los Angeles
- Gatekeeping, calendar and correspondence management - Must maintain principal's schedules; coordinate email and calendar as directed; manage conference/meeting/event coordination; etc. Must be comfortable liaising with group heads and other high-profile individuals. Must be proactive in helping to manage her/his schedule (e.g., not afraid to interrupt a meeting if she/he needs to be somewhere). Must be comfortable with extensive client interaction.
- Travel arranging - Must arrange and facilitate extensive domestic, international, and multi-destination travel including flights, hotels, and cars in accordance with IBCM policy, expense guidelines. Must understand principal's preferences and be able to proactively address them.
- Expense management - Extensive preparation and tracking of all expense reports and reimbursements; understand and comply with all policies, guidelines, and procedures for expense processing; complete monthly reconciliations of principal's Amex statements.
- Phone coverage - Must work with coverage team to cover all incoming calls quickly and effectively; understand and use firm's web and audio conferencing resources; understand client base and working group list in order to field calls and address issues effectively and expeditiously.
- Coverage Group - Strong collaboration with coverage partners is required. Must discuss and coordinate time away from the office with your coverage partners to ensure that there is strong banker coverage at all times. This is critical especially as it relates to sick days, vacation days, early departure, late arrivals and any change to the schedule that may have an impact on the coverage group and banker coverage.
- CAO Team - Must communicate sick days, vacation days, early departure, late arrivals and any change to your schedule.
- Word processing and document/presentation creation - Be comfortable with word processing, presentation, and IBCM-specific customizations in MS Office (i.e., PitchSuite) to create and edit documents, enter data, and create correspondence.
- Banking tools and research - Be comfortable with generating research reports and pull company and client information using proprietary tools, Library, online tools, Spider, etc.
- General administrative support - Must open, sort, prioritize, and distribute incoming correspondence; track principal's attendance; file and retrieve documents, records, and reports in accordance with IBCM and firm policy; perform general administrative errands; liaise with IBCM Office Administration team to assist in maintaining supply and toner stock; manage mailings; etc.
- Risk and Controls Management - Ensure the Group Head completes the supervisory checklists by the designated deadline.
- Revenue Attribute System (RAS) - Help facilitate the sign off process in the RAS on behalf of your Group Head by the designated deadline.
- Outside Business Interest - Manage and Track the Outside Business Interest for the group ensuring that the tracker is updated and provided to Risk & Controls on a monthly basis (the 15th of each month).
- Must be patient, calm, clear-thinking, poised, professional, and energetic
- Must be proficient in PC environment, particularly MS Office applications
- Must have superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills; polite and pleasant yet direct
- Must possess strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills - must have a polite and professional demeanor and phone manner and be comfortable liaising with very senior-level people
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills - must be discreet, proactive, resourceful, flexible, and creative
- Prior experience in the finance industry is strongly preferred
- Prior experience working for senior-level officers
- Hours - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., plus overtime based on business need.