International Investment Bank is looking to hire an M&A Associate to support mergers and acquisitions and capital raises within the entertainment industry at it's office in Los Angeles.
Job Title: M&A Associate (Investment Banking)
Salary: to $100K plus benefits
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Los Angeles, USA
FINCO Search is representing an international investment bank looking to hire an M&A Associate for the Los Angeles office. The bank specialises in mergers and acquisitions and capital raises within the entertainment industry, with a total deal value in excess of $5 billion.
The Associate is an integral part of the deal team and will work directly with senior team members on a variety of client engagements, including sell and buy-side M&A and capital raises.
- Drafting various tailored documents, with a high level of autonomy, in PowerPoint format – Information Memorandums, Briefing Packs, Presentations etc
- Carry out analysis and interrogation of financial data received from clients
- Gather information, identify linkages and trends and apply findings to reports.
- Interact professionally with the finance team based at the bank's clients when raising questions/queries
- Preparation of financial models – P&L, Balance sheet and Cashflow
- Research and present other financial analysis on excel – tailored to specific situations
- Managing a due diligence data room and responding to corresponding questions.
- Conduct research into companies and industries
- Organise and manage numerous detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Attendance at client meetings and marketing events where required
- 2 to 3 years of M&A / corporate finance experience in either
- investment banking
- transaction advisory diligence
- valuation groups
- Accounting Qualification with demonstrable US GAAP understanding
- 2-3 years audit or similar finance/accounting experience in an investment banking environment
- Fully competent with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong financial analytical skills
- M&A experience in the media industry and/or understanding of the UK and US TV production industry is preferred
- FINRA Series 79 License and Series 63 License preferred or the ability to obtain both
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV/Cover Letter to Jonathan Margrave at email@example.com or use the apply button