Planning Consultant, Information And Technology Industry
I accept Do not track Search Jobs Job State North Carolina Massachusetts New Hampshire Texas California Rhode Island New Jersey Utah Florida Kentucky Colorado New York Michigan Illinois Arizona Connecticut Pennsylvania Ohio Maryland Washington Virginia Tennessee Minnesota Wisconsin Idaho Georgia Indiana Nevada New Mexico Missouri Oregon Oklahoma District of Columbia Alabama Hessen Maine Kansas More... Category Sales & Relationship Management Technology Customer Service Business Analysis & Project Management Product Development & Management Marketing & Communication Operations Corporate Services Investment Risk Management Finance & Accounting Administrative More...
- › Planning Consultant - Burbank, CA - Burbank, CA
Job Details Primary Location:
Burbank, CA US
Other Locations: Schedule:
Education Level: Overtime Status:
Sales & Relationship Management
Job Description Planning Consultant - Burbank, CA Job Description: Planning Consultant
Through your integrity and adherence to Fidelitys client commitment standards, we know you will inspire client dedication with a goal of developing lifetime relationships with Fidelity.
As a Planning Consultant, you will provide a world-class planning experience, uncover opportunities to deepen client relationships through consolidation of assets, referrals, and plan implementations, and develop an engagement strategy that supports each clients unique planning needs.
Were Looking For
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 required prior to hire
- Series 65 and/or 66 and insurance licenses within 90 days of hire
- Minimum 2 years of financial services or relevant experience
- Attainment of CFP Certification is highly encouraged
of Your Role
The Planning Consultant works alongside the Financial Consultant and/or Wealth Planner in a financial planning capacity. This role expands upon the planning capabilities available to engage Fidelitys most valuable clients. In addition to the primarily role of conducting financial planning interactions, you will support the overall client relationship by using innovative technologies, such as Glance, to maximize efficiencies for clients. You will be in complete alignment with Fidelitys firm wide initiatives that will give you the opportunity to positively influence clients financial plans. You will see your impact on the business and have rewarding interactions with clients every single day!
- Remarkable understanding of financial planning concepts to help clients build effective financial plans for them and their families.
- Ability to profile to understand planning needs and identify appropriate solutions
- You have a vested interest in building relationships and being an advocate for clients
- You are motivated toward success, willing to demonstrate ownership, and committed to achieving meaningful goals
- Comfort making outbound calls to further educate clients and uncover opportunities
- Conducting joint appointments with clients, focused on consultations through Fidelitys guidance offering
- Educating and planning with clients to uncover opportunities that will lead to the clients success
- Creating and maintaining an organized client contact strategy, including engaging business partners and using tools such as Salesforce
- Building long-lasting, meaningful relationships with clients
- Mentoring and supporting the success of your peers
How Your Work Impacts
Through your knowledge of financial planning and your ability to build relationships, you will effectively profile, navigate and present the output of our guidance tools, leading to an in-depth discussion around our planning concepts. This will lead you to uncover additional complex planning opportunities in which youll partner with the Financial Consultant or Wealth Planner to develop further. This partnership will allow the team to further meet the needs of our clients!
Certifications:Series 07 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRA Category: Relationship Management Share This Similar Jobs