SQL Server VBA Developer, BI, Reporting
- Los Angeles, CA, USA Los Angeles CA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
Established successful hedge fund in Los Angeles seeks an experienced SQL Server VBA Developer to develop and support Portfolio and Risk Management Reporting.
- Monitor all aspects of risk, portfolio and client reporting systems
- Create data tables and data queries using SQL Server
- Develop and support Database systems and Data warehousing projects for the firms Portfolio Risk Management and Risk Reporting Systems (SSIS,SSRS)
- Automate reporting and analytics systems using VBA/Excel
- Work with the Portfolio Strategists to identify and resolve report production issues
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in VBA and SQL Server development
- Reports development w/SSIS,SSRS
- Must be able to write SQL queries
- Must be able to manipulate large amounts of data using VBA
- Knowledge of Capital Markets is a plus.
Key Words: SQL Server, stored procedures, SSRS, SSIS, VBA
Refer to Job #22995- and email MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, JEG@analyticrecruiting.com