Our Client, a privately owned financial advisory and wealth management firm in Los Angeles is looking for a senior wealth advisor at director level to join their ever-growing team. With a modern and collaborative approach when working with their clients they are looking for an innovative and out the box thinking individual to join their team. The role is Holistic in its approach to working with their client's needs and finances.
- Working closely with HNW individuals and families working in a personal CFO capacity covering:
- Investment management
- Executive compensation
- Tax planning
- Risk management
- Retirement planning
- Additional requests
- Experience in cultivating a client book from both personal and professional relationships
- Business plan of $70 million minimum investments of new clients over a 3-year projection
- Ideally 7+ years’ experience in Wealth Management, with experience in building own book of clients within North America.
- CFP Required
- A legal background is beneficial.
- Understanding of local regulations and a wider understanding of North American private banking regulations.