Sr. Credit Officer
- highly competetive
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Oakwood Search
- 15 Aug 17 2017-08-15
High growth midsized bank in expanding and needs a strong Sr. Credit Officer for thier HQ office downtown.
This key individual will participate in the loan management process by providing credit and loan underwriting expertise to a team of Private Client Advisors and Private Bankers. Is client facing and provides extensive credit product expertise in delivering complex customized credit solutions to clients in an advisory capacity. Manages all aspects of credit relationships for clients.
Ensures all due diligence and background evaluation is complete and thorough before credit approval is granted. Spends 50% of time in a client facing role, partnering on sales calls and solidifying relationships and 50% of time underwriting customized credits and "quarterbacking" the deals.
- Minimum 8 years experience in underwriting medium sized and moderately-complex commercial credit and consumer loans required.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a banking or financial services environment required.
- Bachelor's degree and/or Credit training is required.
- Excellent knowledge of commercial credit policies and procedures.
- Excellent credit analysis and accounting skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to assume responsibility and accountability for decision making.
- Ability to work well independently and in teams and interact effectively with all levels of Bank personnel and outside contacts.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans