We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join our team in Menlo Park office, so as to manage finance operations.
About the Company
Noah US LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary company of Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE: NOAH)
http://ir.noahgroup.com/, one of the largest wealth and asset management in China. Noah Holdings is headquartered in Shanghai, China with a focus on global investment and asset allocation services for high net worth individuals and institutions. We are now looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join our team in Menlo Park office.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Assist operations of day-to-day financial functions including routine monthly financial reporting, tax filing, annual auditing, ad hoc reporting/analysis, annual budgeting, forecasting, cash flow projections for entity in USA
- Account payable / expense, including miscellaneous disbursements;
- Account receivable / booking
- Tax filing and other statutory tasks
- Prepare and analyze financial/management reports, yearly budget and quarterly forecast
- Handle other ad-hoc assignments required by Management from time to time
- Liaise with external parties such as bankers, auditors, tax agents and government officers
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance, or professional accountant qualification
- At least 5 years of experience working in a large organization, preferably in audit / Big 4 experience.
- Strong written and spoken skills, able to multi-task, independent and strong accountability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency of English. Mandarin is highly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and familiar with the operations of standard accounting systems (Oracle).
If you are ready to challenge yourself in a performance-driven and dynamic culture that recognizes and rewards talent, we would like to meet you. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our application process is completely secure and confidential. We will contact you to pursue a conversation if your background and skills align with our firm’s needs.