This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Facility Administrative Assistant New Real Estate 20000539 Requisition #
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. Job Description:
Operate receptionist desk including responding to employee/customer service requests serving facilities in region. Compile, and assist in the preparation of, various monthly (and other periodic) facility reports, administrative and financial including processing of invoices, and reporting. Administrative duties require broad experience, skill and knowledge of organization policies and practices for a specific group or individual. Analysis and determination of information requests and follow-up. May directly assist in budget preparation and control activities. Essential Job Duties:
- Coordinate with Facility Manager in operational duties, such as employee events, business meetings organization of catering & special events. Assist in interaction with vendors and building staff as required. Develop related documents administration - memoranda, letters, monthly reports, proposals, and other projects from draft using company software packages such as MS office.
- Compile information, prepare and update reports or process other documents as required: Vendor Insurance Certificates, Vendor Service Agreements, Vendor Invoices and Service Records, Property Emergency Call Lists, etc.
- Develop and maintain facility filing & tracking systems for reports and documents identified above.
- Assist Facility Manager in the annual budget preparation and development.
- Process vendor invoices. Date stamp, code/process for Facility Manager review/approval and enter into the accounting system.
- Organization and scheduling of meetings. Prepare/organize items in relation to meetings, including but not limited to, site reservation, catering preparation of necessary materials, interaction with attendees, etc.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education and Experience:
Benefits and Perks:
- Bachelors Degree or High School Diploma/General Education Degree (GED) and a Minimum 3-4 years previous related experience preferably in a Real Estate Background.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, E-Mail.
- Working knowledge of Internet and Internet Searching Techniques.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility to handle changing priorities and projects.
- Ability to prioritize workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong business vocabulary, grammar, and effective communication skills.
- Discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Previous Job Searches
© Taleo Social Sourcing. All rights reserved. 0 0