2018 Full-time Account Manager, US
- Newport Beach, CA, USA
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
2018 Full-time Account Manager, US
Account Managers are investment professionals who have a broad range of responsibilities that include:
- Educating clients about a broad set of investment strategies
- Positioning client solutions, products and additional services
- Collaborating across departments including with Product Strategists and Portfolio s Managers
- Providing information about performance attribution, market performance and macroeconomic conditions
- Outlining the firm's current outlook and strategy
An account manager specializes in the following areas and requires strong collaboration across groups :
Client Servicing Group
Responsible for fostering , growing and strengthening existing client relationships with large institutional investors such as pension funds, endowments, foundations, and government entities, as well as with financial intermediaries to retail investors.
Consultant Relationship Group ("CRG")
Responsible for servicing investment management consultants.
Business Development Group
Responsible for developing potential client relationships with institutional investors.
Global Wealth Management ("GWM")
Responsible for providing client service to individual investors and the intermediaries that serve them. Key segments include broker dealer firms, registered investment advisors, bank trust organizations, and sub-advisory platforms.
Positions are located in Newport Beach, CA & New York, NY.
Career Development, Training and Mentoring
Every new Investment Professional begins their career with a rigorous formal training program in our Newport Beach headquarters. PIMCO Fundamentals will provide you with the skills, knowledge and relationships that will prepare you to succeed - whatever your role in the firm. Your informal training will continue throughout your career at PIMCO - everyday, in a perpetual learning environment. In addition, you will be teamed with a seasoned professional(s) who offers guidance and mentorship through the early stages of your career.
- Ethical, collaborative, organized, flexible, high-energy, self-starter, accountable, humble
- Ability to articulate ideas/strategies/views clearly verbally, in writing, and during presentations
- Personable and credible, ability to influence and develop client relationships into strategic partnerships
- Passion for financial markets, macroeconomics and investment strategy
- Strong analytical abilities; capacity to blend the quantitative with the qualitative
- MBA degree with an emphasis in Finance and Economics or a related, quantitative/analytical field from an accredited, leading business school or university, or other equivalent Advanced Degree as it relates to the position, completion expected between Dec 2017 - June 2018.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation, or willingness to pursue immediately upon joining
- Series 7, 63, 3, and other applicable licenses, or ability to obtain immediately upon joining
- Fluent in English
Apply to this posting by OCTOBER 13, 2017 with resume and cover letter.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.