The Reference Data team provides the platform which enables the business to acquire, master, steward and publish data to the rest of the firm and support evolving business needs and transforming technology landscape. We are seeking an experienced hands-on Technical Architect to join our team and help us design and implement the next generation of our reference data platform
- You will work in close collaboration with the business and evolve the reference data platform to meet changing business needs
- You will have the opportunity to architect the platform for reference data at the company, including meta-data management, logical data models, data distribution and MDM
- You will provide technical leadership in the (MDM) standard methodologies
- You will work with external data and product vendors to expand the data universe/MDM product capabilities
- You will implement industry-leading solutions and data standards for acquisition, mastering and distribution
Qualifications and Skills
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline
- You have 8+ years of industry experience in data engineering, data modeling, data science or related discipline
- You have 5+ years of experience working on MDM platforms (Informatica, Markit-EDM, etc.)
- You have validated expertise of MDM concepts
- You possess a track record of enabling business outcomes through delivery of MDM solutions
- You possess excellent analytical, problem solving and logical reasoning skills
- You have grasp of relational database concepts and strong physical, logical and conceptual data modeling expertise.
- You have expertise on building data distribution platforms for different consumption patterns (Query, Search, Subscribe)
- You know (or want to learn) how to build data pipelines on cloud platforms like AWS
- You come from previous experience working in Asset Management industry and application ecosystem of such firms.
- You have familiarity with the financial instruments (equities, fixed income and derivative instruments), their core data structure and valuations.
- You possess validated leadership/management/mentoring of a team of engineers