We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.92 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 2,800 employees in 17 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description:
- This individual will help us further enhance current alpha generation and execution capabilities in all areas of rates
- Role includes execution and optimization of various rates trades. This includes executing of firm's maintenance trades as well as existing alpha strategies
- Role also includes working on alpha related strategies in conjunction with senior PMs and analytics
- 2+ years' experience in either trading or quantitative finance.
- Ability to multi-task, handle ambiguity, collaborate with others, research and analyze topics upon request, be pro-active
- Team player - ability to partner across all areas of PIMCO
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Actuarial Science preferred
- Intellectual curiosity
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office