Associate Client Officer
Client Transitions Associate, Officer Irvine, California/en-US/Global/job/Irvine-California/Client-Transitions-Associate--Officer_R-629447-1/apply
Overview of the Team
State Street IMS, a division of State Street Global Services, provides operations and middle office services to various investment managers. The IMS Transitions team provides client service and operational support for all portfolio events across PIMCO managed accounts. The Transitions team is often the first stop for client related requests and is responsible for executing new account setups, terminations, bank changes and In-Kind transfers.
In this role, you will assist with coordinating and processing complex portfolio events including new account setups, terminations, bank changes, and in-kind transfers. As an Officer you will set the example for the Senior Associates with regards to client service, task execution, and organization.
Leadership & Auditing
- Taking ownership of end execution for more complex and higher risk portfolio events.
- Daily Audits of live and model accounts.
- Fill in for management when necessary and act as the first level escalation point for senior associates on the team.
- Act as a subject matter expert within the business unit and provide on the job training for new and existing team members as needed.
- Ensure all ad hoc reporting and inquiries are addressed promptly.
- Coordinates the preparation and verification of information for various projects, reports, audits or special requests.
- Work closely with client relationship managers, custodian banks, and the trade floor to ensure accounts are structured on-time and able to support the trading strategies desired by clients and portfolio managers.
- Support, consult, and update our clients relationship managers on all aspects of transition related activity.
- Anticipate, identify, and resolve potential issues or roadblocks that may delay transitions or impact a seamless execution.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with our clients relationship managers, clients trade floor, clients legal & compliance departments, custodian banks, brokers/counterparties (across all fixed income, derivative and collateral product groups) and all internal IMS Departments.
- Have established a reputation with internal and external parties to resolve various issues and discrepancies. Display stewardship by promoting the companys brand and culture.
- Arranges and/or participates in conference calls which can include sensitive or confidential client interaction.
System Enhancements & Testing
- Identify and resolve work-processing issues and make suggestions to streamline operations.
- Work with technology and business analyst to create, test, and implement system updates to enhance operational efficiency.
- Participate in regression testing and monthly release testing.
- Equivalent to a BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field. MBA (or in process preferred).
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- Subject matter expertise in most areas of investment accounting/reconciliation, trade processing, pricing and/or settlements of all fixed income and derivatives including bank loans, swaps, futures, options, collateral etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent math skills
- Excellent organization, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Computer proficient, including spreadsheet and database applications.
Posted 5 Days AgoFull timeR-629447
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .