Customer Service Manager
Manager, Customer Service USA-CA-Irvine-Michelle Dr/en-US/External/job/USA-CA-Irvine-Michelle-Dr/Manager--Customer-Service_R0008681/apply is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
Within Wolters Kluwer, contains our expert information services businesses that serve large corporations, small businesses and law firms specializing in incorporation and legal business compliance solutions.
- Manage and develop a team of Customer Specialists and business partners to provide managed services and consultative customer service to assigned accounts
- Oversee workflow processes to continuously improve efficiency, customer satisfaction, revenue growth and financial results
- Establish positive working relationships with customers and strategic partners while contributing to the maintenance and growth of overall business
- Drive the fulfillment and maintenance of customer business needs
- Lead the continuous optimization of department tools and workflows
- Manage the continuous optimization of the Customer Specialist team
- Maintain departmental expenditures within agreed budgets
- A minimum of five years of consultative customer service and/or management experience; preferably within the banking, insurance, hospitality, retail or legal industry
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience; Masters degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Experience coaching and leading a team, managing multiple concurrent projects, and collaborating across multiple internal teams
- Strong analytical, problem solving, multi-tasking, time management and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
USA-CA-Irvine-Michelle DrPosted 2 Days AgoFull timeR0008681
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of 4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.