Financial Representative, Information And Technology Industry
I accept Do not track Search Jobs Job State North Carolina New Hampshire Massachusetts Texas California Rhode Island New Jersey Utah New York Kentucky Florida Illinois Colorado Arizona Pennsylvania Michigan Ohio Tennessee Connecticut Washington Minnesota Maryland Wisconsin New Mexico Virginia Georgia District of Columbia Idaho Maine Indiana Hessen Oregon Nevada Missouri Alabama More... Category Sales & Relationship Management Technology Customer Service Business Analysis & Project Management Product Development & Management Investment Marketing & Communication Operations Risk Management Corporate Services Finance & Accounting Administrative More...
- › Financial Representative - Irvine, CA - Irvine, CA
Job Details Primary Location:
Irvine, CA US
Other Locations: Schedule:
Education Level: Overtime Status:
Job Description Financial Representative - Irvine, CA Job Description: Financial Representative
In the Financial Representative role, you will make a key impact on the branch culture by partnering with associates to help clients reach their goals.
From the moment clients arrive at the Investor Center, you will own providing Fidelitys best-in-class experience for them throughout their visit inspiring client dedication and engagement in order to develop long-lasting positive relationships with Fidelity.
We will help you obtain your FINRA series 7 and series 63 licenses allowing you to provide fundamental financial guidance.
The Expertise Were Looking For
- A college degree is encouraged yet not required
- We feel customer service, sales, phone or financial services experience will prepare you for this role
- Banking, insurance, or financial experience is an excellent addition to your experience
- Your passion for delivering a world-class customer experience and desire to be an excellent ambassador to Fidelitys clients
- Superb interpersonal, customer interaction and communication skills
- We'll support you while you learn the FINRA licensing material and work to obtain your Series 7 & 63 licenses during your first six months
The Purpose of Your Role
It is our mission for the Financial Representative to have rewarding interactions with clients beginning with their arrival to the Investor Center. As a multi-talented expert for compliance and all front lobby interactions, you will partner and contribute to branch success by providing a warm and welcoming environment upon client arrivals, helping them with service interactions and identifying planning and advice opportunities through those interactions. Setting the tone so that visiting customers feel that the Investor Center is accessible, has warmth, and is a place that they can ask questions is paramount to contributing to client success.
The Skills You Bring
- Superb interpersonal skills and passion to engage with customers
- An aptitude for sales to dedicatedly identify leads
- Remarkable attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Computer literacy and experience working with multiple applications at once
- Your organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Adept at assessing client needs through both verbal and non-verbal communication
- Ability to run and upkeep the lobby / lounge of Fidelitys fast paced Investor Center
- Inventory management experience to ensure all client collateral and office supplies are in stock
- Aspiration to partner with Fidelitys clients to build long-lasting relationship and financial plans.
The Value You Deliver
- A vital member of the team, you are offering support to Fidelitys most wealthy and valuable clients daily
- By identifying leads and making effective introductions, you are directly impacting the success of the branch
- Your efforts will be valued by clients and you will find working with those clients a rewarding experience
- As a technology champion for the branch, you will be an early adopter of technology and share what you have learned with the team
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Fidelity remains committed to delivering the best customer experience in the financial services industry. We help millions of people save and invest through personal investment accounts and workplace savings plans. Our associates build long-term relationships with our customers, helping them navigate our full range of investor products and services, including one-on-one investment guidance, wealth management, retirement planning, income strategies, and college planning services, as well as integrated employee benefits solutions.
Certifications:Series 07 - FINRA Category: Customer Service
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Share This Similar Jobs