Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management (GS PFM) specializes in creating personalized wealth management plans for affluent individuals and families. We give clients clarity, confidence and control over their financial decisions. Our dedicated team of advisors across approximately 100 offices throughout the U.S., develops and implements personalized plans tailored to each client's values and life goals. Our advisors offer an investment platform inclusive of products and services offered by Goldman Sachs and other third parties, including private banking and lending offerings. We consider the relationships with our clients a lifelong partnership, a partnership backed by over 150 years of Goldman Sachs providing consistency, perspective and access as our clients needs evolve.
Learn more at
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Associate Marketing Technology is responsible for driving performance marketing through the development, deployment and management of technology based marketing systems for Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management - including but not limited to asset management, content management, lead gen management and data management. Provides hands-on support to solve marketing user problems that can be resolved through the platforms, as well as related training and support for end users so they can solve similar problems in the future. Establish and maintains scalable processes that help ensure best practices in platform use for a variety of topics including testing, analytics, personalization, governance and workflow/approval processes. Provide business units with continuous education, training, recommendations to drive adoption of best practices across a variety of digital marketing technology practices.
- Create emails, landing pages, forms and reports in platform.
- Builds customer journeys, nurturing, drip and one-time email campaigns across the customer lifecycle that drive engagement and conversions.
- Drive business results by working collaboratively across departments to create and execute email campaigns.
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing related to subject lines, email copy, layouts and CTAs that drives conversion improvements. Create and manage a testing plan/schedule to continually improve performance. Optimize timing and frequency of emails.
- Implements lead scoring and grading system.
- Ensure cross-browser/email client compatibility through testing.
- Communicate campaign results to marketing team and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of email marketing programs, platform or processes based upon your in-depth knowledge of campaign management and email execution tools.
- Perform daily updates and maintenance.
- Perform content audits to ensure quality control and adherence to firm guidelines.
- Maintain the consistent look and feel based on firm standards.
- Coordinate with content managers and practice group liaisons regarding content changes.
- Proactively monitors content and corrects or update data as necessary.
- Provide first level support to resolve content issues.
- Produces reports, data analytics and visualizations.
- Create and implement web landing pages as part of overall campaign.
- Employ data governance methodologies to ensure cleanliness of databases and its appropriate use (e.g match/merge, NCOA, standardizing addresses, correcting data entry errors, etc.), perform ongoing audits of system/processes
- Contribute to initiatives to acquire new data and additional sources of existing data to be added to the database
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of a customer data platform in partnership with Product & Technology team and vendors
- Automation of system and list processes related to audience segments.
- Experience working on cleansing, extracting, and formatting customer audiences for marketing purposes
- Develop prioritized customer lists for advertising, email marketing, and sales teams
- Create authentic and collaborative relationships across the organization while serving as a central point of contact for internal clients and external vendors
- Experience with cross-team project management and prioritizing multiple tasks concurrently based on larger goals
- Other duties as directed by management.
- (Add additional collateral duties)
- Ability to sit at desk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to operate a wide range of office technology, such as operating a multi-line telephone system, computer, copier and fax machine.
- Ability to read documents, reports, etc.
- Ability to answer phones and communicate with callers.
- (Add additional physical requirements)
Education and Experience:
- 7-10 years of demonstrated success in marketing automation roles, preferably in a fast-paced environment
Required Knowledge of:
- 5+ years of experience in data governance, CRM technology, and database marketing
- Fully fluent with marketing technology tools e.g., Adobe, Salesforce, JIRA. Pardot a plus
- Experience with operating in an agile/sprint based environment.
- Familiarity with ASANA collaborative work management tool a plus.
Required Skills and Abilities in:
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge of campaign-related metrics
- High attention to detail, energy, maturity, and leadership with exceptional organization and time-management skills
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently