Mobile App Developer
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Mobile Developer Location US-CA-Palo Alto Job ID 2019-7331 Category Information Technology Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 125 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $44.2 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Android Mobile Developer. The Mobile Developer will be responsible for Web and Mobile design, execution and delivery of exploratory concepts, rapid prototypes, pilot solutions and documentation. The associate will also work collaboratively with the technical team to design optimal solutions for both web and mobile platforms.
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug web and mobile based applications (Android and iOS)
- Packaging apps for deployment to App Stores; development of back-end components that serve as an integration/translation layer between mobile apps and Enterprise services
- Development of integrations and API’s using enterprise integration patterns and frameworks
- Growing in a culture of learning through design discussions and code reviews
- Analyze and optimize application code and/or APIs for efficiency and performance
- Mobile development experience in iOS or Android ecosystem such as:
- Android – J2EE/J2ME, Android SDK, SQLite/MySQL, Eclipse
- iOS - Objective-C, iOS SDK, Xcode, Swift
- Strong client side programming like HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, React, Angular, Vue
- Experience with test driven development
- Strong oral, logical and analytical skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure with strict timelines
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related major, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years Experience with mobile apps development using iOS and/or Android, mobile SDKs
- 1 years Experience in application management
- 1+ years Experience with dynamic HTML, client-side scripting, web services and APIs
- 2+ years in Platform Development
- 2+ years Experience in managing high visibility projects
- The desire to improve and learn more
- Nice to have experience with Agile Development
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS