Avp, Secondary Marketing
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? AVP, Secondary Marketing Location US-CA-Pasadena Job ID 32126 # Positions 1 Job Family Originations Support - Structuring & Pricing Type Full-Time
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
- Ensures the flow of accurate and timely loan data between various systems and databases
- Producing and maintaining rate sheets for the company
- Ratelock Desk oversight: analyzing/executing pricing exceptions based on established protocols
- Review/Process rate lock requests via internal systems, investor websites, or manually if required
- Update/Audit/Reconcile for accurate information of daily Purchase Advices of various investors
- Point of contact for Secondary Marketing with various departments including Loan Officers, Processors, Underwriters, Funders and IT department
- Post-Closing Tracking: Setup and Track any Holdbacks / Mortgage Stips and coordinate with Trading / counterparts vs. terms of agreement
- Maintain and develop analyses pertaining to the loan portfolio
- Provide timely delivery of formalized reports in addition to ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by management
- Minimum 3+ years in the residential mortgage industry with experience in Secondary Marketing/Capital Markets, transaction management and mortgage loan servicing
- Firm understanding of loan origination processes, agency and non-agency loan programs
- Experienced with residential mortgage loan data attributes / mortgage collateral files
- Excellent writing skills; ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal/external stakeholders
- Advanced proficiency in Excel with ability to summarize data via formulas, lookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and perform in a high-stress, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to identify and define IT opportunities to automate and promote scale.
- Work effectively across groups.
- Interaction with all levels of management within the business, infrastructure groups, customers, document custodians and mortgage servicers
- Experience with Encompass loan origination system
- Experience with Optimal Blue
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed CIT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: