- Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments.
- Develop business, financial and analytical skills needed for career in global wealth management and financial services.
- Provide marketing and sales support to branches and their teams.
- Perform market research.
- Gain exposure to wealth management business, products, services and clients financial needs.
- High school diploma required. In pursuit of college degree preferable.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Internships are intended to be positions that are for limited duration, with a maximum duration ten months.
- Strong desire to gain further understanding of the global wealth management business.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work on a team.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret.
Morgan Stanley EOE committed to diversifying its workforce. M/F/D/V. Primary Location:
Americas-United States of America-California-Pasadena Work Locations: Job:
Wealth Management Organization:
Morgan Stanley Job Posting:
Dec 23, 2020