Customer Operations Representative
- Rancho Cordova, CA, USA Rancho Cordova CA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 24 Mar 18 2018-03-24
Customer Operations Representative
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
The TA Client Representative supports the company in delivering a positive customer experience in a metric driven environment. They are responsible for protecting the best interest of the customers, the funds and Franklin Resources, Inc. as well as Franklin Templeton Investments.
In this role, interactions with customers may occur via electronic or written correspondence and incoming or outgoing telephone calls.
What would a typical day consist of?
Operations & Service Delivery:
- Answers routine customer inquiries, articulates customer concerns/problems and contributes to solutions within scope of work via inbound and outbound calls.
- Asks appropriate questions to address customer needs and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Verifies customer requests to ensure information is correct and in good order, and takes appropriate action.
- Processes routine monetary and non-monetary requests on Franklin Templeton business systems.
- Reviews and applies information from internal communication platforms regarding new products, market conditions and regulatory requirements to stay current and operate in the best interest of the customer, funds and enterprise.
- Detects potential signs of fraudulent and/or suspicious activity and takes appropriate action with guidance.
What will make someone successful in this role?
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Equivalent experience should include working for a minimum of four years in a customer service environment, preferably some of that time in a Transfer Agency or Call Service Center where customer interaction is a critical component of the job.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Investment industry experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task using various systems to address customer needs.
- Ability to handle a high volume of telephone calls and meet productivity and utilization targets.
- Ability to type 30 wpm and perform accurate data entry.
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center
- Onsite cafeteria
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton".
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.