- Rancho Cordova, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 19 Nov 17 2017-11-19
Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets - our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.
For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We're currently looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
- Respond to broker dealer telephone inquiries about the Franklin Templeton products, market conditions, fund performance, and policies and procedures.
- Supply the broker dealer community with supporting marketing materials and track trends in caller feedback.
- Cross-sell firm focus information and tools that can be utilized by the broker dealer community. All in an effort to create and sustain a positive Franklin Templeton image in the broker dealer community
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- One year of prior Sales or Marketing experience preferred.
- NASD Series 7 and 63 licensing required (must be obtained within 90 days) with training provided for eligible candidates.
- Knowledge of financial industry sales or service experience a plus.
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center
- Onsite cafeteria
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values, and is an important element of how we achieve success. We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton". Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.