Sales Territory Coordinator
- Rancho Cordova, CA, USA Rancho Cordova CA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Sales Territory Coordinator
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is the Sales Territory Coordinator responsible for?
Work as part of a team supporting multiple Sr. Advisor Consultants while partnering with the Advisor Consultant, the primary objective is to assist the Sr. AC's in achieving sales objectives -for their defined sales territory-through strategically-planned outbound calls and e-mail to create, fill and maintain the Sr. AC's schedule. Utilize in-depth knowledge of Franklin Templeton Investments' (FTI) processes and resources in order to provide the highest level of sales support to the territory team members for effective coverage to the broker/dealer community.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Sales Territory Coordinator?
- Partners with the Sr. AC to provide support for territory management by scheduling appointments via phone and email with financial advisors. Works with the Sr. AC to develop an effective rotation to maximize efficiency and meet VAC expectations. Ensures the Sr. AC is booked 2-3 weeks out on his/her calendar.
- Utilizes segmentation and lead reports from the Sr. AC and Divisional Sales Partners (DSPs) to schedule Sr. AC appointments with financial advisors in order to meet/exceed the quarterly (meeting) targets. Includes organizing and coordinating promotional support materials for meetings and campaigns.
- Documents and tracks activities in SMART and through designated reports/logs.
- Coordinates meetings within the territory, including reserving venues, sending invitations, taking reservations and making confirmation calls. Proactively plans and organizes business promotional activities such as client appreciation events (i.e. golf, dinner, theatre, etc.) and cluster meetings on behalf of the team. Assists in event planning with venues such as Road Shows, Spokesperson travel and Portfolio Manager travel with Sr. ACs.
- Handles a variety of administrative duties.
What ideal qualifications would help someone to be successful?
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience plus 1-2 years administrative experience in a professional environment; experience in the Financial Services industry is preferred
- Excellent phone etiquette; outbound calling experience is preferred
- Intermediate MS Office skills:
- Word: Forms, Mail Merge, Index and Tables
- Excel: Forms, Formulas, Functions, Graphs
- PowerPoint: Graphics, Animation
- Strong customer service orientation, coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to recognize issues, problems, or opportunities quickly and select/implement effective solutions; determine to what level they should be elevated, if necessary
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center*
- Onsite cafeteria*
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities . An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values , and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton".
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.