Client Service Analyst
> Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Client Service Resolution Analyst Job Locations US-CA-Rancho Cucamonga
Req No. 2020-6648
We are seeking a talented Client Service Resolution Analyst to act as an analyst, subject matter expert, and/or facilitator for service operational activities for CO-OP EFT, TMG FSC, and the ancillary products that support these business lines. The Resolution Analyst will work within Client Care managing issues as a lead resource for both the service team and client executive team to support client program objectives. They will serve as an escalation point for the service team and support more in depth research for the client executive team. This role will require exceptional resourcefulness in understanding how to solve more complex client inquiries, complete and facilitate internal/external procedures, client forms, and work within the COOP organization managing operational activities for Sales, Service and Clients. This role will also act as the liaison between the client and business partners for setting up new products.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Advises CO-OP internal/external clients with program solutions and provides direction on how best to accomplish client objectives in a particular requests.
- Manages technical problems within the Client Care Team through expert problem solving skills.
- Troubleshoot, research and resolve Credit Unions reported issues including telecom, batch maintenance, ATM & BIN balancing, application/software and cardholder transactions by utilizing various databases.
- Work with Client Service Executives to complete in depth research to frame scope and requirements for larger scale initiatives and more in depth tactical items.
- Have working knowledge to understand and interpret the continual environmental changes with all CO-OP products, services, shared branching, acquirer, credit, and cardholder platforms.
- Have working knowledge and the ability to process CO-OP database changes.
- Works with internal departments to resolve network/operational issues that are impacting service.
- Escalate 2nd line client product matters and follow through to resolution.
- Have deep understanding of invoicing, contracts, and Network operating rules.
- Provide communication and/or facilitate discussions as needed between all parties to ensure timely and accurate information exchange.
- Oversees requests from internal staff, providing information on functionality of products and services available.
- Ensure timelines are adhered to and deadlines are met.
- Evaluate significant client events and report to management service impairments.
- Assure quality and completion through various tools and resources and accurately update all databases to ensure all activities are documented and information is correct.
- Actively works within and across departments to pursue client satisfaction and excellent service.
- As needed, contribute to product development efforts by participating in development projects that bring value to all clients.
- May assist Client Business Executives in client on-site visits.
- Works issues with manager, vendors when required to resolve issues and meet critical timelines.
- Continuously expands knowledge of the payment and regulatory environment.
- Identifies and writes new procedures or updates existing procedures.
- Mentors and coaches for the development of others and actively pursues opportunities for enhanced knowledge on platform and card systems.
- Acts as a SME for escalated Concierge clients.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What Youll Need to Succeed
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 7 years of similar or related experience.
- Documentation writing skills are essential.
- Experience working in credit and debit processing environment preferred.
- Information technology or technical problem solving skills preferred.
- College degree highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of card processing operations and credit issuer responsibilities.
- Familiarity with product and project management methodologies.
- Understanding services associated with credit card processing.
- Expert understanding of issue resolution.
- Strong PC skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Extensive knowledge of assigned services.
- Able to handle escalated calls/issues.
- Able to work under pressure of time constraints and multiple priorities.
- Able to travel occasionally, which may include some out of town visits and overnight stays.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Take charge work style and exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented, demonstrate excellent time management skills, display good follow-up skills and demonstrate a positive team attitude.
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on problem solving and offering creative solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to track, follow-up and resolve issues.
- Ability to analyze data and reports to formulate solutions to problems.
- Responsive to unscheduled requests; flexible, enthusiastic about work, positive role model for others.
- Using independent decision making, provide consultation and subject matter expertise in products, services.
- React to changing priorities and productively handle other essential tasks as assigned in a positive manner.
- Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small.
- Ability to work through difficult circumstances affecting key relationships.
- General direction, has in-depth knowledge; fully proficient; expert; mentors others.
- Independently prioritizes projects, tasks and monitors progress through to completion.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their value; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OPs commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity, Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Software Powered by iCIMS