Graphic Design Intern
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Graphic Design Intern Job Locations US-CA-Rancho Cucamonga Req No. 2020-4787 Category Internship Type Intern
CO-OP Financial Services is bringing digital transformation to the credit union movement. We’re creating innovative technology solutions that help not-for-profit credit unions best serve their members and compete with the big banks. As a result, our world-class team is growing faster than ever! If you’re passionate about technology and want to be part of a purpose-driven organization, this is an exciting opportunity to provide real value and help shape the future of human-centered financial services.
CO-OP Financial Services provides technically superior products and services to financial institutions across the nation. We are seeking a talented Graphic Design Intern to work directly with the Director of Branded Content to design innovative marketing materials. The intern will be responsible for managing projects, including ideating, developing, and executing beautiful and catchy B2B (business to business) content.
What You Can Look Forward to
- In partnership with the Director of Branded Content and the Senior Content Manager, design a wide variety of B2B marketing collateral including email blasts, presentations, articles, sales tools, marketing campaigns and premium content. Projects may include cost control, creative development, creative production (print, interactive, social or other channels), project management, and final execution.
- Gain experience interacting with third party vendors and coordinate with third party design agencies effectively.
- Receive training to use the interactive design platform CEROS (Adobe-style interface) to develop trackable, interactive content and marketing materials. See the direct result of designed content in achieving a final sale.
- Assist and learn about the planning, design and reporting results of content campaigns.
- Perform quality assurance, including proofing content; checking for brand compliance.
- Write creative briefs.
- Research industry trends, products, and intelligence on competitors’ design and visual communication materials on an as needed basis.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What Youll Need to Succeed
- 3 years undergraduate degree completed at college/university or equivalent experience, particularly in the areas of graphic design or visual communications.
- Must present strong student-based visual portfolio.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team demonstrated through involvement with student organizations, community involvement, work experience, or other activities.
Why Join CO-OP?
You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP’s commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver. We are committed to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their value; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Paid internship.
- The opportunity to join a nationwide, fast-growing organization.
- Gain real world experience working on projects alongside full-time employees as well as other interns.
- Learn about the financial technology industry and how your work will impact credit union members across the country.
- Connect with other interns through learning opportunities and other fun events.
- Explore your interests and potential career path with job shadow options.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS