Client Service Operations , Senior Associate
Job Responsibilities include:
- Deliver highly valued services to clients to ensure quality services are consistently delivered and clients are offered State Street's full range of services as their needs and our services evolve
- Display and provide expertise in functional and technical knowledge across multiple disciplines attending training as required
- Promote and complete all activities in line with internal standards (SOPS, Job Aids etc.)
- Lead/collaborate with others to drive success of team/department/organization
- Proactively share and promote new ideas to support process improvements and changes to team processes
- Respond in a timely manner to internal/external issues and queries
- Manage own continued professional development and performance
- Effective messaging & communication
- Apply the 'risk' escalation chain matching the context/policy e.g. operational issues to managers and suspicious transactions to compliance representatives
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in accounting, finance or related field.
- At least 2 to 4 years of work experience in accounting, finance, mutual fund operations, loan servicing or related career.
- Strong computer competence (Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, etc.).
- Accuracy and detail-orientated.
- Interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Multitasking capability.
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines driven environment.